Pressure drop cannot be greater than 1-3 kPa and it is the basic rule for filter-clarifiers' choice. It arises from this, that velocity flow in the settling tank cannot be greater than 0,1-0,2 m/s.
Incorrect choice of filter-clarifier may result in excessive wear of filter packs and in deterioration of contamination disposal's effectiveness.
DSelection program for MR-2, WWB-1 and WWB-2/6.50 heat exchangers.
Attention! It is advised that:
- ˇ for MR-2 exchanger, factor's mass flow on the side of heating factor is 0,9-4,4 kg/s, while on the side of heated factor it is 0,94-4,4 kg/s.
- ˇ for WWb-1 exchanger, factor's mss flow on the side of heating factor should be 0,4-3,4 kg/s, while on the side of heated factor it should be 0,8-4,4 kg/s.
- ˇ The following values of precipitate convey resistance are advised while choosing all exchangers' types:
- for central heating systems 0,1 m? K/kW
- for usable hot water systems 0,1 do 0,3 m? K/kW
- for clean heat exchanger 0,0 m? K/kW
Selection program for heat exchangers.
WWB1, WWB2 and MR-2.exe heat exchangers selection program (623 kB)
WWB1, WWB2 and MR-2.zip heat exchangers selection program (zipped) (313 KB)
Order Products' Catalogue.